keskiviikko 6. maaliskuuta 2013

Bloody hell!

Fanart tiem!

An art trade with a friend in DA. Since she has absolutely gorgeous semi-realistic portrait drawing style, I wanted to give my shot to semi-realistic 3D-ish stuff too.
The biggest challenge was to make a normal, Western man.
...I think I didn't ruin it totally...



...And the very first time my pic looks rather 'good' in B&W~


Not that I would continue with this style, but it was rather refreshing... and frustrating also.
The reason why I don't draw fanart, is the detailing, bringing up the main features of a character~  I adore those who are able to draw the same details from different angles, and I have to admit being noticed as an artist via your fanart made me feel 'guilty pleasure'.
...But I don't crave for attention, nor wanna mess my head with memorizing the details of characters, so blargh with that.

I'm going to Chinese class now D;

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti