perjantai 29. maaliskuuta 2013

Game graphics & rndm stff

A couple of weeks ago my friend asked me if I would be interested to join to his quick game project (if you know what 'jams' are, this was 7d jam). Basically I had to design a floor, wall, ceiling and 2 mobs, and I was noted somewhere in the middle of the timeline, so FML I got some pressure on me~
...Not to mention I also got a food poisoning from a sushi restaurant along with my other pal (that damn fish was rotten! ROTTEN I SAY. It smelled fishy from the beginning D;), so the deadline was horrifyingly closing up D:
Meh, the game master had already coded the game before I was done, (I sent it right before dl ended) but after seeing my stuff he wanted to work an extra level... Which looks like THIS.


 Good experience for both of us. For me, I'd say I should think twice before taking part of a project that has already begun (...or at least if it's halfway done~). And I also liked to design scenery, work some seamless stuff~

And my DA page looked pretty dull and gray, so I needed a new ID pic to cheer it up... with it's all grayness gayness.

Hyup hyup~

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti