torstai 21. helmikuuta 2013

Nwwmmnn

Drunk work~
Mainly. One night while I was finishing it, I thought "Oh this is gonna be goooood, fufufufufu~", and apparently had merged all the layers... In the morning, having a lil blurry mood, and feeling DD - disasterous and devastated, "WTF HAVE I DONE?!"

..Damage has been done. Here you go.



I think the original idea came from the MV of Jore Marjaranta's "Haaveet kaatuu" (Pahat Pojat version), where the family and relatives hold the pics of their dearests... or something.

Other stuff... You know, when you read book, and read the details of different characters, imagining them in your head etc. And then there're movies that'll ruin your image of the characters (i.e Harry Potter).
Well, I can proudly say one movie didn't do a thing - "Chocolat". A movie that can be seen at least once a year.
The novel is worth of reading - you can read it without seeing Johnny Depp everywhere, and guess what - the story continues with 2 more books!

Now why did I bring this up? I bought my 2nd Chocolat book a couple of weeks ago, and old memories of Francis Reynaud's appearance made through my head. In book he was described as "having Northern/Nordic people's high cheeks, light eyes and the fingers of pianist" ("Pohjoisen asukkaan--", made me wonder what it would be in English, just to make sure did the author mean he looks like Northern French, or Nordic.)
The behaviour in the book is really fashinating, and a kind most of my OC's also do have, so I want to draw him. Make the man in my head appear into a picture. I've already managed to work his basic look, but more need to be done.

Drawings of the "Man in Black".

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti